Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Letter to Delegate

Dear Mr. Ellem,

I am writing you in regards to HB 2681 Eliminating the food tax, increasing the tax on nonintoxicating beer, increasing the cigarette tax, increasing the noncigarette tobacco products tax..etc, and my feeling on this bill.
I think that emimination the food taxes is a great idea. We pay so much money in taxes every year eliminating food taxes would help out a bunch. But I have to disagree with you wanting to increase the tax on nonintoxicating beer, increasing the cigarette tax, increasing the noncigarette tobacco products tax..etc. If you are wanting to decrease taxes in one area, then it is crazy to raise it in others.
In conclusion I agree in some parts with this bill but disagree with the others. Like I said before why would you decreese in some places just to add it to another?
Thanks,
Linsey

No comments:

Post a Comment